Things YOU should check regularly
Self-check auto care basics. There are several basic auto care inspections you can and should perform yourself regularly…
- Fluid level checks. Every 250 miles or weekly. These include engine oil, engine coolant, automatic transaxle fluid, power steering fluid, brake fluid, and windshield washer fluid.
- Tire wear and pressure checks. Every 250 miles or weekly.
- Battery cables corrosion check. Monthly.
- Belts and hoses condition check. Monthly.
- Air filter condition checks every 6 months. More often in high pollen, smokey, and/or dusty environments.
If you are unsure about how to do any of the above inspections, let us show you how to properly perform auto care basics at your next visit.
J.C. Motors can advise you on any current or upcoming maintenance issues to be aware of related to your specific situation and work out a schedule to keep your vehicle at its peak for safety, performance, and value.
Our website contains a lot of text and video information about your vehicle’s operating systems, components, and service requirements.
Click here for our website’s Services page where we’ve listed some of our more common services along with video explanations, and many have links to more detailed information or Blog articles.